3/21 Family day ♥ (◡‿◡✿)

Today....
daddy said..mari kita pergi PERMAi....
Wooow......me and mami was so hapi...
Photobucket
arrive thr ady 1+pm we goin to raincafe
drink something....
i want a juice...
bt the waiter tell me...
thy blander ROSAk sudah...
o lin lur........
Photobucket

half way i call My beloved
chit chat with him.....
suddenly saw tis....!!!
OMG ~~~i tot is wad...
keep so reli moving here n thr..
GELIK~~
Photobucket

when omos 3pm..change de shirt sin...~~
jz go down da beach...!!^^
when go down i saw my fren at thr..
HAn shen+babe kee+shirley +ah pau
All MsJ members at thr
hahahahahaha
stand awhile for talking..
Photobucket

Views of Permai beach





Draw by ME
Photobucket


B4 goin to ply water...xD
FAce withhout make up...
ugly....me n mami..
sun so big tuh...
HOT~~~


finish swim...
messy hair....hahaha
HOt SEi WO AR!!!!
my eye cnt open at all



back dao home~~~~
o gui lur......
my shoulder
so pain...
red red jiang ,,,
tml sure turn black skin liao
Photobucket
----------------END-------------

Photobucket

0 comments: